BrewDay 2021 is being held at TSB Arena & Shed 6, Queens Wharf, Wellington City. This is a completely undercover venue.
The venue is centrally located in Wellington City, is close to bars and easily accessed by public transport.
See the map below for venue location.
There will be 2 sessions at BrewDay Wellington this year, they are:
- Session 1: Midday to 4.30pm (11.45am entry, last drinks at 4pm)
- Session 2: 5.30pm to 10.00pm (5.15pm entry, last drinks at 9.30pm)
When purchasing ticket/s, please make sure you purchase ticket/s for the session you wish to attend.
BrewDay is about "Keeping it local" where possible - so to keep it local we present the following awesome entertainment.
Looking forward to dancing and rocking out? Then high energy band Cover Story won't disappoint. Playing a good mix of anthems and covers they will ahve you up on your feet in no time. Perfect to end the day on a high note
To check out Cover Story - Click Here
Music that's not as big as a live electric band. Groovy sets led by Awan Gde.
To check out Awan & Friends - Click Here
Play it Again, Sam!
Play it Again, Sam!" is a Piano Man show, starring Sam Hyde on piano and vocals. His solo act is a fresh and exciting blend of crowd favourites - including recent classics from the likes of Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars & Coldplay, as well as honoring all-time greats such as Sir Elton John, Billy Joel & Jerry Lee Lewis.
To check out Sam - Click Here
When you arrive at BrewDay you will be issued with an AWOP Wristband, this is our cashless payment system – if you have pre purchased a loaded ticket, there will automatically be $30 on your band, it is already activated and you can start purchasing.
For those that need to load BrewDay currency onto your AWOP band you will need to visit an AWOP kiosk, activate the band and load with money. Please note that AWOP will charge a $3 activation fee at this stage.
At BrewDay wristbands will be different colours per session, depending on what you have purchased. There will be colours for the following:
- Colour 1: Pre purchased currency band that is loaded with currency enabling you to purchase any product, including alcohol.
- Colour 2: Wristband that enables you to purchase any product, including alcohol.
- Colour 3: Wristband that denotes you as a person under 18yrs of age, you won’t be able to purchase alcohol – but you can purchase everything else.
If you have a colour 1 or colour 2 wristband and during the course of the day, you look like you have had enough alcohol, or are misbehaving – we will “Yellow Card” you, this means you won’t be able to purchase alcohol anymore.
Servings will be tastes of 75ml and glasses of 280ml for beer and 50ml and 150ml for wine.
Prices will range from $2 for tastes and from $5 up to $10 for full pours. The higher the ABV, the higher the price.
Here at BrewDay, we are committed to keeping everyone as safe as possible. To help with this and do your part, please follow these guidelines:
- If you are feeling ill, please stay at home.
- Please ensure you scan the BrewDay Poster tracing COVID QR Code before you enter BrewDay - there will be plenty of posters available for you to do this. If you can't scan in, please see the gate staff to have your details recorded.
- Once you have progressed through security, please sanitise your hands.
- Please avoid direct contact with others (handshaking etc).
- Please sanitise your hands throughout the day, santisers will be at every stall, as well as scattered around the venue.
- Please wash your hands if you go to the toilet - you shouldn't need to be told this.
- Please only drink from the cup you are issued with.
- If you have flu like symptoms at BrewDay, please see the first aid staff or go home.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow - then sanitise.
Thank you for doing your part in helping us stay at level 1.
Your ticket gets you:
- Entry to BrewDay
- Drinking Glass
- Live Entertainment
- Access to a wide range of awesome breweries and food providers in one place
- An opportunity for you to have an groovy experience
Smoking and vaping are permitted at BrewDay - there is a dedicated area at the northern end of Shed 6. For the comfort of others, please use this area when smoking or vaping.
If you are caught smoking or vaping inside, you will be issued with a warning to please stop. If you persist in smoking or vaping after being warned, you will be told to leave.
You CAN bring the following into BrewDay
- Empty clear plastic water bottles
- A Great attitude
You CAN'T Bring the following into BrewDay
- Alcohol of any variety
- Soft drinks
- Animals (exception for service animals)
- A Bad atttiude
- Chilly bin (or Esky for Australian's)
Any persons showing signs of intoxication on arrival at BrewDay will be refused entry.
Any person who is deemed by security, event staff or Police to be intoxicated will be asked to leave BrewDay.
All BrewDay attendees consent to having their photo taken via camera or other device while at BrewDay and further consent to the photo being used for promotion purposes by BrewDay Organisers and or Sponsors.
Upon arrival at BrewDay you will be asked for proof of your age if you look under 25 years old. Acceptable proof of age identification is:
- Drivers License
- HANZ 18+ Card
If you do not have one of these forms of ID with you, you will not be admitted to BrewDay.
Water will be provided by the BrewDay organisers. You may bring clear empty plastic bottles into BrewDay and can fill them from the water stations.